Показать сообщение отдельно
Непрочитано 28.04.2018, 06:40
antonm
banned

Благодарностей: 24
Дядя написал чтобы крыло было параллельно дну доски. это есть нулевой угол. Тобишь что бы сделать 1 градус надо подложить под второй болт.

Between the leg and the wing on one bolt only put 2,3,4, however many washers or spacers you need. 0 degree angle is when bottom of wing is parallel to bottom of board above wing. Measure down from board accurately to front edge of the wing in front of bolts and down to back edge of the wing behind bolts.

I do not think you will need ANY angle of attack, but you should have at least 1 degree so the wing does not accidentally go negative and push down instead of up! My wing had a chord of 70 mm. Using a protractor to measure the angle, at 70 mm. each 1 degree angle was 1 mm. difference in length or 5 mm or 1/4 inch difference for 5 degree AoA. I then brought the tuttle head out of the box 1 mm for each 1 degree I wanted to change. The tuttle head hanging out of the box caused a noticeable wake line but did not hamper the excellent results enough to matter.

That's only adjusting the wing. If you start to hang the front of your tuttle head OUT to make the forward angle not so great, then you will have to adjust the washers on the foot...depending of course on what angle of attack your wing is to begin with
antonm вне форума Ответить с цитированием